EEUA Agency Certification
Eastern European University Association Agency Certification
EEUA Agency Certification is a system to educate and certify Agencies for recruitment of foreign students to universities of Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and other post USSR countries.
EEUA Agency Training Course (EATC) is the main course to be completed by the Agent to obtain EEUA Certification.
Dear consultant, if you plan to recruit student for Russia, Ukraine and Belarus, you are welcome to take EEUA Agency Training Course (EATC). EATC produced by the Eastern European University Association and leading universities of Russia and Eastern Europe. EATC designed to support professional development for agents focusing on Russia, Ukraine and Belarus as a study destinations.
By taking the EEUA Agency Training Course agent will acquire foundation knowledge about:
- why Russia and Ukraine are very popular destination and "how to sell it";
- education system of Russia, Ukraine and Belarus;
- Bologna Process and European degrees awarded by Russia/Ukraine/Belarus
- European Credit Transfer and Accumulation;
- Worldwide Recognition of Russian/Ukrainian/Belarus degrees;
- admission process and visa regulations;
- difference between September and February intakes;
- degree programs available in English and in French;
- how to do Legalization and Nostrification (Equivalency) of Educational documents;
- main advantages and benefits for students;
Mode of study: EATC delivered to each Agent individually online (via skype) by Ms Tatiana Korobovtseva (Director of Agency Certification) firstname.lastname@example.org
After taking EATC Agent will do on-line test. Upon successful completion of the test Agent will receive EEUA Agency Certificate.
Benefits for Agency:
- the best training to start and improve recruitment to Russia/Ukraine/Belarus;
- possibility to work directly with EEUA and recruit students to over 30 State Universities of Russia/Ukraine/Belarus;
- receive Commission from $700 per student (max. $800+7% of 1st year Tuition) if you work via EEUA;
- actual information about current admission possibilities in Russia/Ukraine/Belarus;
- access to Tuition fee list of Universities where Degree course available in English, in French and in Russian;
- quick support of EEUA team;
- recognition of EEUA Agency Certificate by Russian and Eastern European universities (prove of being legal and professional agency);
- recognition in local market among potential students and their parents;
- international recognition of Agency.
Cost of EEUA Agency Training Course: free
Cost of EEUA Certification:
- Option 1. USD250 (refundable).
- Option 2. Free for Agent who will attend IUNC Eurasia in Moscow or IUNC Americas in Miami and complete certification during the IUNC.
We hope to establish long-term fruitful cooperation!