7 December 2016
March 2017 Intake in Russia
Intensive Russian language course followed by
General Medicine in Spanish, General Medicine in French and Degree courses in Russian
EEUA announces admission of foreign students for Intensive Russian Language Courses at Chechen State University (Grozny city, Russia).
Chechen State University (CheSU) is leading classic university in southern part of Russia. University has up to date infrastructure and modern educational base. After the course students can start General Medicine in Spanish (6 years) and General Medicine in French (6 years). Also students can start any Bachelor or Master degree course in Russian.
Course dates: March 15th 2017 – September 30th 2017
Application deadline: January 31st 2017.
Students have to arrive to Russia: between March 1st and March 25th 2017.
After intensive Russian language course students can:
- start from October 1st 2017 General Medicine in Spanish at CheSU. Tuition fee USD 3500 a year, Accommodation fee USD 380 a year.
- start from October 1st 2017 General Medicine in French at CheSU. Tuition fee USD 3500 a year, Accommodation fee USD 380 a year.
- start from October 1st 2017 Bachelor or Master degree course at CheSU. Tuition fee from USD 1650 a year, Accommodation fee USD 380 a year.
Visa will be extended without coming back to home country.
Tuition fee USD 990 (6,5 month)
Accommodation fee USD 230 (for 6,5 month)
Other fees: Health Insurance USD100, Registration fee USD250, Admission fee USD700, Airport pick up USD200.
- High School certificate (12 years education).
- Passport valid at least till November 1st 2018
For more details please contact Ms Margarita email@example.com and Ms Tatiana firstname.lastname@example.org